t NowNaw we strongly believe in full transparency. This is why we reports any use of information, data. We are committed to maintaining your trust, and while Nownaw does not sell personal information to third parties. We may share the information we collect from you
FROM YOU: We collect information from you. For example, when you download our app, create an account, interact with the Services, or otherwise contact us with a question, comment, or request.
FROM YOUR DEVICES: We also collect information contained in the messages you send through our Platform and, if you grant us access, information from your phone book on your mobile device.
More information about the categories and sources of information is provided below.
For certain activities, such as when you register, upload content to the Platform, or contact us directly, we may collect some or all of the following information:
• Registration information, such as age, username and password, email or phone number.
• Profile information, such as name, social media account information, and profile image.
• Content, including text, images, and video, found in your device’s clipboard, with your permission. For example, if you choose to initiate content sharing with a third-party platform, or choose to paste content from the clipboard into the Nownaw app, we access this information stored in your clipboard in order to fulfill your request.
• Payment information, including payment card numbers or other third-party payment information (such as PayPal), which will be subject to the third-party payment firms’ privacy policies.
• Your phone and social network contacts, with your permission. If you choose to find other users through your phone contacts, we will access and collect the names and phone numbers and match that information against existing users of the Platform. If you choose to find other users through your social network contacts, we will collect your public profile information as well as names and profiles of your social network contacts.
• Your opt-in choices and communication preferences.
• User-generated content, including comments, photographs, livestreams, audio recordings, videos, and virtual item videos that you choose to create with or upload to the Platform. We collect User Content through pre-loading at the time of creation, import, or upload, regardless of whether you choose to save or upload that User Content, in order to recommend audio options and provide other personalized recommendations. If you apply an effect to your User Content, we may collect a version of your User Content that does not include the effect.
• Information to verify an account such as proof of identity or age.
• Information in correspondence you send to us.
• Information you share through surveys or your participation in challenges, sweepstakes, or contests such as your gender, age, likeness, and preferences.
Social Media and Login Services. If you choose to link or sign up using a third-party social network or login service, we may collect information from these services, including your contact lists for these services and information relating to your use of the Platform in relation to these services. If you link your Nownaw account to another service, we may receive information about your use of that service.
Third-Party Services. We may collect information about you from third-party services, such as advertising partners, data providers, and analytics providers.
Other Users of the Platform. Sometimes other users of the Platform may provide us information about you, including through customer service inquiries.
Other Sources. We may collect information about you from other publicly available sources.
We and our service providers may automatically collect certain technical information from your computer or mobile device once you have downloaded the app or use the Services, such as your Internet Protocol address, your geographic location, battery level, your browser type, your operating system, app and file names and types, model of your device, time zone setting, unique device identifiers, language, the pages you view immediately before and after you access the Services, geolocation-related data (as described below), unique device identifiers, browsing and search history (including content you have viewed in the Platform), and Cookies (as defined below) and the search terms you enter on the Services, network type. This information allows us to recognize you and personalize your experience if you return to the Services, and to improve the Services.
We collect information regarding your use of the Platform and any other User Content that you generate through or upload to our Platform.
We collect certain information about the device you use to access the Platform, such as your IP address, user agent, mobile carrier, time zone settings, identifiers for advertising purposes, model of your device, the device system, network type, device IDs, your screen resolution and operating system, app and file names and types, keystroke patterns or rhythms, battery state, audio settings and connected audio devices. Where you log-in from multiple devices, we will be able to use your profile information to identify your activity across devices. We may also associate you with information collected from devices other than those you use to log-in to the Platform.
We collect information about your approximate location, including location information based on your SIM card and/or IP address. With your permission, we may also collect precise location data (such as GPS).
We may collect information about the images and audio that are a part of your User Content, such as identifying the objects and scenery that appear, the existence and location within an image of face and body features and attributes, the nature of the audio, and the text of the words spoken in your User Content. We may collect this information to enable special video effects, for content moderation, for demographic classification, for content and ad recommendations, and for other non-personally-identifying operations. We may collect biometric identifiers and biometric information as defined under US laws, such as faceprints and voiceprints, from your User Content. Where required by law, we will seek any required permissions from you prior to any such collection.
We collect and process, which includes scanning and analyzing, information you provide when you compose, send, or receive messages through the Platform’s messaging functionality. That information includes the content of the message and information about when the message has been sent, received and/or read, as well as the participants of the communication. Please be aware that messages sent to other users of the Platform will be accessible by those users and that we are not responsible for the manner in which those users use or disclose messages.
When you upload or create User Content, you automatically upload certain metadata that is connected to the User Content. Metadata describes other data and provides information about your User Content that will not always be evident to the viewer. In connection with your User Content the metadata can describe how, when, where, and by whom the piece of User Content was created, collected, or modified and how that content is formatted. It also includes information, such as your account name, that enables other users to trace back the User Content to your user account. Additionally, metadata includes data that you choose to provide with your User Content, e.g. any hashtags used to mark keywords to the video and captions.
As explained below, we use your information to improve, support and administer the Platform, to allow you to use its functionalities, and to provide our Service. We may also use your information to, among other things, show you suggestions, promote the Platform, and customize your ad experience.
• Verifying your identity when you access and use our Services, or otherwise engaging with us, and protecting the security of your personal information.
• Fulfilling requests for Products, Services, Platform functionality, support and information for internal operations, such as troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical, and survey purposes and soliciting your feedback.
• Customizing the content you see when you use the Platform. For example, we may provide you with services based on the country settings you have chosen or show you content that is similar to content that you like or interacted with.
• Making suggestions and providing a customized ad experience.
• Supporting the social functions of the Platform, such as to permit you and other users to connect with each other through the Platform and for you and other users to share, download, and otherwise interact with User Content posted through the Platform.
• Using User Content as part of our advertising and marketing campaigns to promote the Platform.
• Understanding how you use the Platform, such as across your devices.
• Sending promotional materials from us or on behalf of our affiliates and trusted third parties.
• Improving and developing our Platform and conduct product development.
• Measuring and understanding the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you and others and to deliver advertising.
• Inferring additional information about you, such as your age, gender, and interests.
• Helping us detect abuse, fraud, and illegal activity on the Platform.
• Proving your identity in order to use certain features, such as livestream or verified accounts, or when you apply for a Pro Account, ensure that you are old enough to use the Platform (as required by law), or in other instances where verification may be required.
• Communicating with you, such as to notify you about changes in our Services.
• Announcing you as a winner of our contest, sweepstakes, or promotions if permitted by the promotion rule, and to send you any applicable prizes.
• Enforcing our terms, conditions, and policies.
• Consistent with your permissions, to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising and other personalized content.
• Informing our algorithms.
• Combining all the information we collect or receive about you for any of the foregoing purposes.
• For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
• Facilitating sales, promotion, and purchases of goods and services and to provide user support.
We are committed to maintaining your trust, and while Nownaw does not sell personal information to third parties. We may share the information we collect from you:
Service Providers and Business Partners. We share the personal information listed above with service providers and business partners to help us perform business operations and for business purposes, including research, administering contests and special offers, technology services, payment processing and transaction fulfillment, advertising, analytics, measurement, database maintenance, deliveries, sending communications, data storage and hosting, disaster recovery, search engine optimization, marketing, and data processing and transferring. These service providers and business partners may include:
• Payment processors and transaction fulfillment providers, who may receive the information you choose to provide, the information we obtain from other sources, and the information we collect automatically but who do not receive your message data. For example, we may partner with companies to process secure payments, optimize services, analyze information including personal information, improve the services, send marketing communications, support email and messaging services, and detect fraud. When you access our social media services, we also share your personal information with third parties who support social media login.
• Customer and technical support providers, who may receive the information you choose to provide, the information we obtain from other sources, and the information we collect automatically.
• Research providers, who may receive the information you choose to provide, the information we obtain from other sources, and the information we collect automatically but would not receive your payment information or message data.
• Cloud providers, who may receive the information you choose to provide, the information we obtain from other sources, and the information we collect automatically.
• Advertising, marketing, and analytics vendors, who may receive the information you choose to provide, the information we obtain from other sources, and the information we collect automatically but would not receive your payment information or message data.
Within Our Corporate Group. We may share all of the information we collect with a parent, subsidiary, or other affiliate of our corporate group.
In the context of a transaction including a Sale, Merger, or Other Business Transfer. We may share all of the information we collect in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, including the sale of a website, a merger, consolidation, asset sales, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Where required by law. We may disclose any of the information we collect to respond to warrant, subpoenas, court orders, legal process, law enforcement requests, legal claims, or government inquiries, and to protect and defend the rights, interests, safety, and security of Nownaw, the Platform, our affiliates, users, or the public. We may also share any of the information we collect to enforce any terms applicable to the Platform, to exercise or defend any legal claims, and comply with any applicable law.
In addition, we may share or disclose information to anyone when it has been aggregated or otherwise de-identified.
With Your Consent. We may share your information for other purposes pursuant to your consent or at your direction.
If you access third-party services, such as Facebook, Google, or Twitter, to login to the Platform or to share information about your usage on the Platform with others, these third-party services may be able to collect information about you, including information about your activity on the Platform, and they may notify your connections on the third-party services about your use of the Platform, in accordance with their privacy policies. If you choose to allow a third-party service to access your account, we will share certain information about you with the third party. Depending on the permissions you grant, the third party may be able to obtain your account information and other information you choose to provide.
If you choose to engage in public activities on the Platform, you should be aware that any information you share may be read, collected, or used by other users. You should use caution in disclosing personal information while using the Platform. We are not responsible for the information you choose to submit.